jueves, 21 de mayo de 2015

Come with me now - Kongos (The expendables 3 theme)


Whoa!, come with me now
I'm going to take you down
Whoa!, come with me now
I'm going to show you how
X2

Afraid to lose control
And caught up in this world
I've wasted time, I've wasted breath
I think I've thought myself to death

I was born without this fear
Now only this seems clear
I need to move, I need to fight
I need to lose myself tonight

Chorus x1

I think with my heart 
And I move with my head
I open my mouth and it's something I've read
I stood at this door before, I'm told
But a part of me knows 
That I'm growing too old

Confused what I thought with something I felt
Confuse what I feel with something that's real
I tried to sell my soul last night
Funny, he wouldn't even take a bite

Far away, I heard him say  -“Come with me now”-
”Don't delay”, I heard him say  -“Come with me now”-
Repeat

Chorus


Go to beginning again

VOCABULARY

To take down = go to a place with company
To show = to teach
Afraid = scared
To lose control = to get crazy
Caught up = trapped
To waste time = do nothing important
Death = end of life
Fear = panic = worry
To seem = to be similar
To lose myself = to be alone
To grow = become an adult
To take a bite = get a benefit
Far away = from a long distance
To delay = to be late



1. Find sentences along the song according to these pictures.







2. Read these situations. Which sentece would you say?

I feel tired, angry or sad.


I trained a lot, but I didn’t run at the race because I was ill.


I am going to tell her “I love you” although she has a boyfriend.


I’m playing football and I need to choose my team.



I’m going to pass 6th level. No matter what I have to do.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Intenta escribir sin faltas de ortografía y siempre respetando las opiniones de los demás. Gracias.