jueves, 16 de octubre de 2014

UNIT 1: "SHALALA" VENGABOYS



There's a _______ in my mind and he knows I’m _______  of him.
All my way through the ______ and the ______ , ________ shine above me.
He's been gone for some time but i know 
I truly _______ him…
And I am singing a ________ hoping he'll be back when he hears it.

My _______ goes shalalala shalala in the _________
shalalala shalala in the _________
shalalala shalala in the _________
shalalala shalala just for you!
(make some noise for the vengaboys!)

If your luck’s gone away just like mine you feel like ________,
sing along maybe ________maybe ______ 
lets try it together.
Some sweet day no one knows you'll return and you'll be _______,
shouting sweet in a song ________ to your heart it is _______.


Chorus


Use these words: 
Morning  thinking  Night  Stars  Sunshine  Day  Boy  Love  Song  Evening  Heart
twice  crying  once  listen  happy  singing




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Intenta escribir sin faltas de ortografía y siempre respetando las opiniones de los demás. Gracias.