sábado, 11 de octubre de 2014

UNIT 1: Alesha Dixon "The boy does nothing"


Here you are a song for practising the Present Simple in English. Hope you have fun and learn a bit more.

Try to put all these words in the correct position:



1. Dances
2. Wash up (2)
3. Does (2)
4. I’ve got
5. Clean up
6. Cleans up
7. Think
8. Brush up (2)
9. Boy
10. Suit
11. Where do
12. Seventeen
13. Two
14. Jeans
15. Please
16. Juice
17. Dance
18. Tonight
19. Control
20. Soul
21. Right
22. left



_____________ a man with two left feet,
and when he ____________ down to the beat.
I really _________ that he should know 
that his rhythms go go go
Repeat

CHORUS
Does he _____________? Never _____________
Does he _____________? No, he never _______________
Does he _____________? Never _____________
He ___________ nothing, the boy ____________ nothing
(Repeat chorus)

Hey __________, how you been? 
I got a thousand lines and, ________ do I begin? And I,
I been here, been there, traveling
I saw you at the corner  my vibe kicked in

And ________ fields, I clock you
Wearing tight __________, a real nice ___________
He was smiling like you was just ________________
I asked him for a ___________, he said ‘yes ___________'

Take a sip of dancing ____________
Everybody's onto you
Through the _________ and to the ____________
Everybody hit the rhythm . It's on _____________
I'm gonna feel the heat within my ____________
I need a man to take ___________
Let the melody blow you all away

Chorus

Work it out now . Work it, Work it out now
Do the mumbo .Shake it all around now
Everybody on the floor. Let me see you clap your hands

I wanna see you work
I wanna see you move your body in turn
I wanna see you shake your hips and learn
I wanna see you work it, work it, work it out now
Repeat

Chorus



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Intenta escribir sin faltas de ortografía y siempre respetando las opiniones de los demás. Gracias.